We can provide you with engineered greenhouse plans for your commercial greenhouse projects based on county requirements. This can include structural support, enclosure elements, and foundation analysis.
- Engineering of your primary roof system
- Engineering of your secondary structural systems and load transfer including purlin, girts, end walls, and gutters.
- Determination of appropriate foundation with respect to code requirements, application, and cost.
- Roof analysis including the load of the building itself, live loads such as wind, rain, and snow loads, collateral loads of any machinery or other elements hung up on or attached to the structure, and any other pertinent loads.
- Stresses are applied to arch types in different ways. Ideal roof structure types can often be determined based on location, needs, state, and county requirements.
- Calculations include all connectors, screws, bolts, nuts, welds, steel, fasteners, and other structural parts.
- Verification of code requirements and structural integrity beyond code specification for your area including recommendations to protect against weather anomalies.
Reach out to our consulting team for details on pricing, turnaround, and your specific engineering needs M-F 9-4 PST at (541) 728-3820.
- Greenhouse Engineering
- Concept Drawings
- Structural Drawings
- Shop Drawings
- Site Drawings
- Heating and Cooling Plans
- CAD Files in Digital Format
- 3D Rendering
- Cost Estimation
- Value Engineering
- Construction Scheduling
- Environmental Control Plans